Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Spotify.


Apart from going back to school everyday this week for project, this would be pretty much what I'll be doing for this week (if there's time) : going on all my social media places because I'm such an internet addict, Spotify and reading the Divergent series. I've yet bought Allegiant though. Anyway, before I get sucked into the Divergent series and forgot to update my blog, which I doubt I would, I decided to do a Spotify playlist thing where I share with you guys (whoever happen to pass by) the songs that I love (which mostly likely won't be in my iTunes because I didn't buy their album/ rent their album/ etc) since most of the people I know think that all I ever listen to is One Direction and One Direction only which is annoying even though I love them and their songs to pieces. So here you go:


1. Lorde - Royals
2. Wheatus - Teenage Dirtbag
3. The Cab - Their entire 'Symphony Soldier' album
4. Selena Gomez - Slow Down, Come and Get It
5. Little Mix - Cannonball, Move
6. Ariana Grande - The Way, Almost is Never Enough (ft. Nathan Sykes)
7.  Avicii - Wake Me Up
8. Katy Perry - Unconditionally, Roar, Part of Me, Wide Awake
9. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
10. Passenger - Let Her Go
11. Cassadee Pope - Wasting All These Tears, Torn, Not Over You, 11
12. One Direction - You and I, Midnight Memories, Half A Heart, Strong, Happily
13. Ellie Goulding - Lights, Explosions, Figure 8, Burn, Only You, I Need Your Love (ft. Calvin Harris), Your Song, How Long Will I Love You
14. Imagine Dragons - It's Time, Radioactive, Demons
15. James Arthur - Suicide
16. Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll, Here's To Never Growing Up, Let Me Go (ft Chad Kroeger)
17. Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars
18. Chris Medina - What Are Words
19. James Morrison, Nelly Furtado - Broken Strings
20. Beyonce - Run The World, If I Were A Boy
21. Lily Allen - Fuck You
22. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Same Love (ft Mary Lambert), Thrift Shop
23. Mike Will Make It, Miley Cyrus, etc - 23
24. Demi Lovato - Heart By Heart
25. Bastille - Pompeii
26. Rihanna - What Now, The Monster (ft. Eminem)
27. Mariah Carey - All I Want For Christmas Is You
28. Sara Bareilles - Brave
29. Zedd - Clarity, Stay The Night (ft. Hayley Williams)
30. Fifth Harmony - Miss Moving On, Me and My Girls
31. Christina Aguilera - Beautiful, Just A Fool (ft. Blake Shelton), You Lost Me, Hurt, Have yourself a little Merry Christmas, Say Something (ft.A Great Big World)
32. Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You, No One, Girl on Fire
33. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love you
34. Celine Dion - My Heart Will Go On
35. Jay Z, Justin Timberlake - Holy Grail
36. Lana Del Rey - American
37. Nicki Minaj - Starship, Pound the Alarm
38. Jessie J - Who You Are, Who's Laughing Now
39. Rita Ora - How We Do, R.I.P
40. Conor Maynard - Vegas Girl
41. Britney Spears - My Only Wish, Work Bitch
42. Ashley Tisdale - Last Christmas
43. Glee Cast - If I Die Young, Make You Feel My Love, I'll Stand by you, No Surrender, Everytime, The First Noel, Rumour Has It/ Someone Like You, If I Were A Boy, Marry the Night

No comments:

Post a Comment