Monday, December 16, 2013

The Winner Of X Factor UK this year is...

As you can see from the title of this post and the picture of Sam Bailey above, yes, the Winner of this year's X Factor UK is indeed Sam Bailey! I don't know about you, but I'm so so happy and satisfied with the results. She definitely deserve to win this competition, her voice is so powerful and so good, and she was always so so consistent with all of her performances. I just love her.

Power of Love, one of my top top favourite songs that she has sung. This is the second time she's performing it and she still managed to wow me with the same song. It's definitely better than the first time she sang it even though she did such an amazing job performing it the first time!

Sam Bailey has chosen Skyscraper by Demi Lovato for her winner's single. This performance of hers is just brilliant, definitely one of her best and just wow. Love her song choice like crazy and this performance just left me speechless. If she didn't win with this performance, I'll be so pissed. x

No comments:

Post a Comment