Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Wishlist 13



Time flies and it's already a week til Christmas! So so excited because I'll most likely be celebrating advance Christmas again with peeps and it'll be so fun. Since Christmas is coming I decided to do a Christmas Wishlist because why not?

1. Our Moment
I've been wanting Our Moment for ages because it's by One Direction and it smells amazing, like even if the perfume isn't 'created' by the boys, I would still get it. It has this fruity scent like Wonderstruck which I love, a lot.

2. Portable Speaker
I've been dying to get a portable speaker but I just can't find the right one. Oh by the way, the picture above isn't the exact one that I want and I don't have any exact one that I want. I just want a portable speaker where I can blast my song at home, in my room, through my phone.

3. SONY Headphones
I've been wanting the headphone above for ages because I heard that it's good and it's not really that expensive like beats headphones or other expensive brands. However, my dad finds it not worth the price so I never got to buy it.

4. Topshop Nail Polish
Even though I've never ever painted my own nails before, I've always loved Topshop's nail polish, especially the baby colors and turquoise color which are all so pretty. Many YouTubers have been talking about it and saying how good it is too so...

5. Ellie Goulding's Halcyon Days
Next would be Ellie G's Halcyon Days album which I'm so in love with this album like I've been  replaying most of the songs of the album again and again and again and again ... Such an amazing album!

6. Yankee Candle
Ever since I went to Yankee Candle to get Jasmine one of them, I've been in love with the Beach Walk, Pineapple Chantro and Lemon Lavender scent. They smell really really good!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment