Sunday, May 11, 2014

Spotify Playlist! (Updated)

Was "cleaning up" my Spotify playlist, deleting all the songs that I'm sick of, and decided to do an updated version of my Spotify playlist since I've already did a Spotify playlist a few months ago!

1. Little Mix - Cannonball, Move, Salute, Word Up!
2. Katy Perry - Unconditionally, Dark Horse, Part Of Me
3. Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark
4. Ellie Goulding - Burn, I Need Your Love, Your Song, How Long Will I Love You 
5. 5 Seconds of Summer - Their whole SLSP EP album
6. Drake - Hold On We're Coming Home
7. Pitbull - Timber, Wild Wild Love
8. Rixton - Me and My Broken Heart
9. Britt Nicole - The Sun Is Rising
10. Ed Sheerab - Sing
11. Ester Dean - Get My Dough
12. Katy McAllister - Here's to the Heartbreakers
13. Rascal Flatts - Bless the Broken Road, Here Comes Goodbye, What Hurts The Most
14. Iggy Azalea - Her whole The New Classic Album
15. Nicki Minaj - Pound The Alarm, Starships, Superbass
16. Rihanna - Farewell, What Now, The Monster
17. Jessie J - LaserLight, Who's Laughing Now, Who You Are
18. Chris Brown - Don't Wake Me Up, Loyal
19. Flo Rida - Wild Ones
20. Alanis Morissette - Hand In My Pocket
21. Daniel Powter - Bad Day
22. Justin Timberlake - Cry Me A River
23. All Time Low - Guts, A Daydream Away
24. The 1975 - Chocolate, Girls
25. Maroon 5 - Beautiful Goodbye
26. Fountains of Wayne - Stacy's Mom
27. Blink-182 - I Miss You
28. The All-American Rejects - Gives You Hell, Dirty Little Secret
29. Busted - Who's David
30. Rylie Brown - All Of Me
31. The Wanted - We Own The Night
32. Dan + Shay - their whole "Where It All Began" album
33. Selena Gomez - Birthday
34. Beyonce - Partition
35. Before You Exit - Soldier
36. Boyce Avenue - Demons (Cover)
37. Glee Cast - If I Were A Boy, Let Me Love You, Everytime
38. John Legend - his whole "Love In The Future" album, Ordinary People
39. Lea Michele - Cannonball, Battlefield
40. The Chainsmokers - #SELFIE
41. Will.i.am - Feelin' Myself
42. Tinashe - 2 On
43. Hunter Hayes - Wanted
44. Kesha - Tik Tok, Crazy Kids, Die Young
45. Zedd - Clarity, Stay The Night
46. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Thrift Shop, Same Love
47. Jason Derulo - Marry Me, Talk Dirty
48. One Republic - Counting Stars
49. Brandon & Leah - Showstopper
50. Christina Aguilera - Just A Fool, Beautiful, Say Something
51. Rita Ora - R.I.P, How We Do
52. Demi Lovato - Let It Go, Heart By Heart

I pretty much live on Spotify now because I'm too broke to buy albums. Anyway, if I could I would add all 3 albums of One Direction, all 2 albums of Little Mix, Ed Sheeran album, and the many Demi Lovato albums in and my Spotify Playlist would be perfect! Alright, til next time! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment