Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Tumblr

Have been spending whatever time I have on Tumblr and school work so yea, just a post with many Tumblr posts combined. x



“The years between eighteen and twenty-eight are the hardest, psychologically. It’s then you realize this is make or break, you no longer have the excuse of youth, and it is time to become an adult – but you are not ready.”
— Helen Mirren (via imnotchaste)

“Sometimes suffering is just suffering. It doesn’t make you stronger. It doesn’t build character. It only hurts.”
— Kate Jacobs, Comfort Food (via winterkristall)

“Once you lose someone it is never exactly the same person who comes back.”
—  Sharon Olds, Satan Says   (via larmoyante)


1 comment:

  1. Awesome :D Tumblr can be quite inspirational sometimes ;)

    I'm writing a blog about my life, about travelling, reading and writing and about Spain where I currently live, it would be awesome if you could go have a look at it and leave me your opinion. Thanks and happy New Year!
    http://journeyofalonelybird.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete