Sunday, December 8, 2013

X Factor UK Semi Finals

Time seriously pass so fast, it's already the Semi Finals week for X Factor UK and the competition is so intense like all of them can sing so so well. I would be so depressed no matter which act is being sent home tonight. I just really hope it wouldn't be Sam Bailey because she's so good, her performance is so consistent and she's my top favourite. My favourite performance for last night's performance by each of the contestant:

My favourite performance of Sam Bailey last night would be If I Were A Boy by Beyonce. She totally nailed the performance as usual, and yet again she did not failed to wow me with her performance, it was so so good and I really hope she would win this competition because she's the most consistent one out of all the acts in my opinion.

My favourite of Rough Copy's performances this week would be Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Words by Elton John. I've watched many cover performances for this song and theirs is definitely one of the best. Their performances this few weeks are really good and strong too! Really hope they'll stay in this competition too.

My favourite performance of Nicholas would be Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Me by Elton John. He has one of the best vocals in this competition but sadly, Louis chose the wrong song for his Beyonce's song and he screwed the performance up. Really hope he wouldn't go home because of that because it's not worth it!


My favourite performance of Luke Friend's this week is Best Thing I Never Had by Beyonce. His other performance for Something About The Way You Look Tonight  was really good too but I prefer this performance of his. He doesn't have the best voice, but his voice is unique and amazing! I really don't want him to go home tonight too!  

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the results show tonight. I can't tell who's going to be in the bottom two, it's a tough one!

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! would you like to follow eachother
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete