Wednesday, October 16, 2013

School ft. Starbucks 1-for-1 with Xin Yu


Hello whoever you are!! 
Today was so so boring. Had POM (Principle of Marketing) and Event Experience today! Had to split into groups for POM tutorials. Joined group with Hui Ling, Shuxuan, Jasmine, Faye and Gavin. Our group members are like 2 from every clique. (': Anyway, it seems like all of them are good at something except for me so... Really hope I can contribute in some ways.

Event Experience was really boring, had no idea what's going on 2/3 of the time. Also, really depressed that I have to be one of the 'leader' or 'in-charge' for the event that our class and two other classes are organizing because I have a phobia of  responsibilities. I know it seems super weird and stupid but yes, I hate and am scared of responsibilities. It's something that I have always avoided for the past few years...


Went for free ice cream (who says no to free ice cream? Definitely not me.) with the girls before going to FC6 to meet Xin Yu for 1-for-1 Starbucks and also to give her her belated birthday present. Had our Lunner (Lunch + Dinner (':) and we just talked about anything that come our mind I guess. After that I went home while she went for her dance practice.

Anyway, to whoever's reading this, if by any chance you are my primary schoolmate, please erase me from your memory forever and ever. Thanks love you. Anyway, that's all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment