Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Results ft. Rants.

Law | Materials | IT | POM | ECMR | Events Communication | Gen Ed

Alright, so today started off fantastic (still is) because I woke up to this amazing text about my results for the first semester. I'm very happy and satisfied with it, especially for my ECMR. From a C+ to a B+ is so so amazing. Very satisfied with my results. (-:

A lot of people I know are going/  are deciding to study University in the UK/ US after poly, UK mainly, which make me so jealous because well, they are able to. Studying in the UK/ US has always been a dream to me but it's also one of those dreams of mine that will never come true. It's not impossible if I study harder and get a better GPA or something, but I really don't like studying overseas with scholarship because you know, you have to commit to bonds and stuff which, I never liked to commit to. If I really have to, I will, but I don't like to. Is there any way I can afford studying in the UK without scholarships? Sigh.


So this is the part where I start ranting. I bet after a few days/ hours even, I won't be that mad or annoyed by him, so this is just a rant. Honestly, I've never never like Liam Hems, never ever. I've always got a bad feeling about him. So anyway, I just found out on Twitter that Liam and Miley engagement is being called off and that they've split. (Most likely, it's official.) And it's said that Liam moved out of Miley's house the day of the VMAs, so let's ASSUME that they split up then. And today he's already rumored with another girl (You can actually see that they're flirting, or maybe it's just me). Wow, just wow. And just look at the pictures above, he never, never ever looked at Miley the way she look at him. Maybe he did looked at her with those happy/loving/ whatever eyes sometimes, but he never looked at her the same way she does at him. And honestly, I don't know what happened, but I actually strongly believe that it was Liam who wrecked Miley. And I also believe that he used her for fame. 

I put you high up in the sky
And now, you’re not coming down
It slowly turned, you let me burn
And now, we’re ashes on the ground

And that's how I think that wrecking ball is about Liam Hems. Most people said it is too so oh well. But you know what, it's a good thing that they've split. Liam never deserved Miley. And honestly, it's Liam's loss not Mileys. Dicks Guys like him, who needs them. x

No comments:

Post a Comment