Sunday, September 8, 2013

Marvel Showcase ft. City of Bones


Went to the Marvel Showcase yesterday, which was amazing! Lot's of people there. Thank god we went early so we got pretty good seats since it's free seating. They showed the Cartoon of the Avengers which is pretty alright, not that amazing. And after that they show the footage of  the Comic Con, which includes the trailers of Thor 2, Captain America 2, Avengers 2 and Guardian of the galaxy, plus the first episode of Agents of shield. They were absolutely brilliant, amazing and just plain awesome. 

Really can't wait for Guardian of galaxy to be out because it's amazing and funny and it's definitely one of my must watch movies next year. Thor 2 is a must watch too because the ending of the extended trailer showed just makes people wanna watch the movie. The agents of S.H.I.E.L.D is also just plain awesome too, can't wait for the next episode to be out. Although it will really suck because I've watched the first episode in the cinema and then the rest I'll have to watch on funshion on the family comp because I've no funshion so... Boo. & If I'm not wrong the first episode will be out on 24th September, so... Can't wait!

Marvel Showcase was so so so amazing 'cause not only were we the first few in asia to watch the trailers apart from Thor 2, we also get to watch Agents of shield before it even came out in the US! Just amazing. Had such a great time yesterday. I also manage to get my 'City of Bones' since I've finished my previous book. Sucks that City of Ashes is out of stock though, wanted to get 2 at once so I don't have to go back so soon to get the next book. But oh well, at least I got City of Bones. Alright bye!


xo






No comments:

Post a Comment