Friday, June 21, 2013

xxx

Thursday:
Haze was so bad so I stayed at home and watched the remaining Harry Potter that I didn't managed to finish on Monday. It was awesome, obviously. Actually wanted to watch Bend it like Beckham after that but I couldn't find the DVD even after searching the whole house, boo, so I watched Legally Blondes instead.

Friday:
The haze today in the afternoon was worse than yesterday but then I've got no choice but to go for site visit because project... Sigh oh sigh. Went to walk around somerset before going over to orchard central  for the event. Walked around Orchard Central before heading to Ion. Walk around, Starbucks and then home sweet home.

& ermmm, I've always wondered if the "x" in xoxo is hugs or kisses.
Some people say that it's hugs, but some people say that it's kisses.
For me it's kisses though.
& imagine if I were to send people hugs, "oo". So weird.
Oh well, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment