Friday, February 28, 2014

Done with Year 1, now for the holidays!

So my exams finally ended yesterday and I can finally say goodbye to year 1. After the exams, me and the girls (Chelsi, Annisaa, Saf, Melissa, Xiao Yun, Hui Ling) headed to Arab street for lunch at Fika, a Swedish cafe. The food was alright, not really fantastic to me. After that we headed back to Bugis Street for some shopping. The weather was ridiculously hot yesterday, at least for me, and I'm wearing my checkered top!

Finally took a from-where-I-stand shot after ages!

 OOTD:
Top: Mango
Jeans: Bershka
Flats: Rubi/ Cotton On
Tote Bag: Bershka

 After that I met up with Shu Xuan, Camille and Jasmine Chong for our Nando's dinner. What better way to celebrate the end of year one and exams than having peri-peri chicken at Nando's? x

No comments:

Post a Comment