Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013

2013 has been a very eventful and amazing year for me, apart from the fact that I don't socialized enough this year. In 2013, I've done many things for the very first time. For example, I've already been to two concerts this year (Demi Lovato's and BLG's) and they were my first two concerts.


This year, I've also stepped out of my comfort zone and did some of the things that I've never done before. Also as you guys know, or nobody knows, I seriously suck at keeping contact with friends but then I still managed to keep in contact with friends whom I wanna keep in contact. (Some not really often but I'm tryinggg!)


Also, this year I started school at Singapore Polytechnic which is very very different from my secondary school, the kind of work, continuous assignments and then straight to exams, the type of people, and just the way poly works I guess. I love my class, I love my friends and I can't be more thankful for the new people whom I've met.


For someone who's such a weirdo, I feel so blessed to have such amazing friends! Lastly, I've been pretty lucky these year. 2013 has really been good to me, apart from having me addicted to the internet world and my phone, everything has been great. So thank you 2013. Hopefully 2014 will be even better. x

No comments:

Post a Comment