Friday, September 27, 2013

03 Class BBQ

"There's no pretending, I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there's a life after that, I'll love you then." - Jace


 Class BBQ at Faye's house yesterday, had such an amazing time there. Lot's of food, finally get to meet up with those whom I've never met up for so so long, and also hang out and stuff. This is the first time I actually 'cook' at a BBQ, and it's fun! (': So good to finally hang out with them again!

Also, 'What the fox says' is now stuck in my head thanks to the girls! 

Jing Yi | Me | Chelsi
Me | Melissa | Jingyi | Saf | Chelsi
Shu Xuan | Me | Jasmine Chong
Shu Xuan | Me | Chelsi
Shu Xuan | Me | Jasmine Chong
Chelsi | Me
Me | Chelsi | Melissa
Me | Chelsi
Faye | Me | Xiao Yun
With the girls!
Xiao Yun | Me | Xin Ying | Saf
Jasmine Chong | Shu Xuan | Me | Chelsi
Me | Melissa
With 03!
Me | Melissa
Saf | Me
Me | Xiao Yun
Jasmine Koh | Me | Faye
Jasmine Koh | Me | Faye

If you're wondering why the quality of most picture sucks, it's because of the front camera of iPhone 4s which sucks, so yea. Had so so so much fun, can't wait for the next Class BBQ! x

No comments:

Post a Comment