Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Top 5 favourite artists. (Boy/Girl/Band)

1. One Direction 

I think it's pretty obvious that One Direction will be in my top 5 favourite artist list? There's something about them and their music that just make you smile/ make your day better. I love them so so so so much I don't think anyone actually know/ understand how much they mean to me. I've no idea what to expect for Midnight Memories and Story of My Life Music video which by the way is coming out tomorrow. Something really new and different from their previous albums, can't wait!

2. Little Mix

Little Mix. Little Mix is one of my favourite girl band ever! They're so so down to earth, weird in a good way and just really nice people (from what I see). Their songs are more or less relate-able, their friendships are so sweet and cute and I just love them. Salute, their latest album, will also be released on 11 November 2013 so again, I can't wait/

3. Demi Lovato

One of my favourite artist ever. Her songs are so emotional and relate-able. She's so so inspirational. She's just perf. Her newest album Demi is perfect and the songs are just wow. Really hope that she will return to Singapore again for Neon Lights Tour this time round.

3. Ed Sheeran

My favourite ginger guy, Ed Sheeran. Hmmm what to say about him.. He's a lyrical genius who wrote fantastic songs like Little things, The A Team, Kiss Me, Wake Me Up, etc. His songs make me smile, and little things is just perf. Like I love every single part of it. Waiting for his next album patiently now.

4. 5 SOS

5 SOS, a band that I love so so so so much right now and a band that I wouldn't have found out if it wasn't for the Take Me Home concert and I can't be more thankful for Take Me Home concert because of this. They have such amazing songs which I'm so obsessed with for god knows how long. Also apparently their new album will be out SOON. Yea soon. Can't wait!

5. Cher Lloyd
 

Lastly, Cher Lloyd. She has songs that are really emotional and songs that just make you wanna dance. Her voice are insanely good. And I just really really like her. Her style, her voice, her songs. Looking forward to her new album! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment